1. Visit http://www.csueastbay.edu/netid/
2. Click "Activate Your NetID"
3. Enter your NetID and Last Name
4. Select a primary email.
5. Click Activate, an email will be sent to your selected personal email account
6. Check your personal email account and use the link provided in the email (http://www.csueastbay.edu/netid/)
7. Click "Change Security Questions"
8. In the pop-up window enter your NetID and the Activation Code provided in the email.
Note: Do not copy and paste. Be aware that this is case sensitive. Should look like this: Csu7997095
9. Answer three of the questions listed on the page
Note: Answers need to be at least 4 characters. Cannot use same answer multiple times. Not case sensitive. Can use spaces.
10. Click Next
11. Click Continue
12. Enter your NetID
13. Answer the questions according to how you just responded in step 9
14. Enter a new password
Note: Password must be at least 6 characters,Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
15. Click Next
16. If you are a student, click Continue. If Staff or Faculty, click Finish
17. Enter NetID and Password
18. Click Sign IN
19. Answer, verify or change responses to the Security Questions.
Note: These set of questions will need to be maintained by the student so they can be verified by PEMSA/EIC personnel over the phone or if they cannot provide proper identification.
20. Click Save Changes
New Identity Management System