How do I set up my iPhone to work with Gmail?
iPhone iPadiPod Touch
There are several ways to set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Using the Gmail option in the mail setup seems to be the simplest.
Setting up the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
1. Make sure IMAP is enabled in Gmail: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=776952. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPodTouch home screen, tap Settings.
3. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
4. Tap Add Account...
5. Tap Gmail
6. Enter your account information:
Note: You may have to reset your password on the NetID page should it state that the password is incorrect.
7. Tap Next.
8. Select which options you want "ON."
9. Tap Save.
10. Press the center home button.
11. Check your mail.
Last Updated 16th October 2014 09:31:30 am
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000