I got an email saying that Google Apps Sync has been updated, but I'm not able to log in. I try to allow access on the page it brings up, but it continually makes me go through the same steps over and over.
Google Apps Sync, Outlook
1. In the Sign-in page, click "Remember me" and Continue.
2. A page will appear telling you what the Sync will do. Click Accept.
3. You will then receive a message that says that your preferred web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome) will open.
3. Your browser should take you to the CSUEB Email log-in page email.csueastbay.edu . If it doesn't automatically go to the log in page, go to: email.csueastbay.edu and log in with your NetID and password.
4. You should now be able to get into Outlook. If not, close Outlook and restart your computer. When reopening Outlook, please allow time for it to fully open before working in it.
During the process Outlook may go Offline and you will see this at the bottom right of your Outlook window.
To go back on-line:
a. Go to the Send/Receive tab.
b. Move to the Preferences Group at the end of the menu bar. Work Offline will be highlighed in orange.
c. Click Workoffline to unhighlight it and turn it on-line.
d. You may have to restart Outlook or your computer again.
Google Apps Sync Update
Last Updated 24th June 2013 12:00:02 pm
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000