I can't open a Seniority Point System Report
1. Tools -> Internet Options
2. Click the General tab and under Browsing History.
3. Click Delete to clear your cache.
4. Check, at a minimum Temporary Internet Files and History.
5. Click Delete and wait while your chosen files are deleted.
6. Once this process is done, Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
7. Click the Security Tab
8. Click Custom Level
9. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone window, scroll down to the Downloads section.
a. Under Automatic prompting for file downloads- Enableb. Under File Download: Enable
10. Click OK to close the Security Settings window.
11. Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
12. Close all browser windows.
13. Restart your browser.
14. Note if this doesn't work… check to make sure that pop up blockers are turned off.
Last Updated 25th January 2013 03:38:11 pm
Submitted BySajjad Bidar
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000