East Bay Solutions

Delete a Reported Absence That has Not Been Approved



Problem or Question:

I need to change the number of vacation days I submitted on my absence report.


PeopleSoft MyCSUEB

Solution or Answer:

You will be able to delete the absence as long as it is still in the Submitted status.

1. Log into MyCSUEB.

2. Select the Employee Tab.

3. Select Report & View Absences.

4. Click on the trash can icon at the end of the row to delete the entry.

5. Enter your correction.

6. Submit.


Submitted by tony.tijero@csueastbay.edu

Article Details

Last Updated
21st December 2012 04:00:14 pm

Submitted By
Tony Tijero

Would you like to...

Print this page Print this page

Email this page Email this page

Post a comment Post a comment

Subscribe me

Add to favorites Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions (0 votes)

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.
  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share