How do I print titles, my column headers, on all pages?
Office - Excel
1. On the Page Layout tab, click Print Titles
2. On the Page Setup window, click the Sheet tab.
3. In the Print titles area, at the end of "Rows to repeat at top:" click the icon to the right of the description.
4. A small window "Page Setup - Rows to repeat at top:" will appear with your worksheet in view.
5. With the block black arrow, select the row(s) you wish to repeat on each page.
6. A dotted line will appear around the selected row(s) and the data range will appear in the window.
7. Hit enter.
8. You will be returned to the Page Setup window. Hit Ok.
Additional information can be found at:
You can view a demo on this at:
Information on how to repeat a column can be found at:
Last Updated 29th April 2013 04:06:25 pm
Submitted ByJeniffer Toor
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000