I get the error message:
"There is a problem with this website's security certificate."
Is your system clock showing the correct date and time? If not, the certificates may show up as expired.If the date and time are correct, try the following steps:
1) In Windows Internet Explorer, click Continue to this website (not recommended).
2) A red Address Bar and a certificate warning appear.
3) Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
4) Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
5) On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.
Submitted by Russell Hipskind firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated 19th December 2012 12:50:09 pm
Submitted ByRussell Hipskind
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000