Everyone can see the details of every event on my calendar. How do I change this?
Check Calendar option and make sure that the calendar is not being shared with everyone or that it is set to only Free/Busy.
1) Log into Gmail online
2) Go to your Calendar
3) Click the gear icon in the right upper corner
3) Select Settings
4) Click on the "Calendars" link just under the "Calendar Settings" header
5) Locate your name and click on Shared: Edit settings
6) See if the is a check by "Share this calendar with others"
7) Uncheck or Check appropriate boxes
8) If "Share this calendar with everyone in the organization CSU East Bay" is checked, use the drop down to the right to select what everyone will see.
Note: Uncheck both options if you do not want anyone to be able to view events on your calendar
9) Click Save
Last Updated 07th June 2013 01:22:42 pm
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000