How do I create a Turnitin assignment in Blackboard?
Steps to create an assignment:
1. From within a Blackboard course, click "Control Panel"
2. Click the Content Area where you want the Turnitin assignment to appear (Course Materials, etc.)
3. On the right side of the page, you'll see a drop-down menu that is defaulted to "Learning Unit" choose "Turnitin Assignment" and
4. Click "Go"
5. The resulting screen is a Turnitin screen that needs to be filled out
6. Fill out the blank fields (title, point value, start, due, and post dates*)
7. Click submit
Note: Turnitin only accepts text files (Word, WordPerfect, PostScript, PDF, HTML, RTF, and plain text) and has a 10MB single file size limit.
For more detailed info on these settings, download the instructor manual at:https://www.turnitin.com/static/training.html
Submitted by Mrinal Pathak email@example.com
Last Updated 30th November 2012 03:39:09 pm
Submitted ByMrinal Pathak
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000