When I send an email from my account, two copies of those emails appear in the Sent Items folder - how do I keep this from happening?
1. Click File, select Info
2. Click the Account Settings button
3. Choose the Email tab
4. Double-click the email account you are getting duplicate sent emails from.
5. Click on the "More Settings" button, then choose the "Sent Items" tab
6. Choose "Save Sent Items in sent folder on this computer"
7. Click OK.
8. Click "Next" and Outlook should automatically send a test message to verify. (tkt#41346)
Outlook creates multiple copies of sent emails.
Last Updated 29th April 2013 03:45:58 pm
Submitted ByCaesare Drachen
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000