Trying to run Scanpst but cannot find my .pst files.
Microsoft Outlook 2010
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook 2010.
2. Click the "File" tab at the top-left corner of the window.
3. Click "Account Settings" in the center of the window to expand a drop-down menu, then click "Account Settings" again.
4. Click the "Data Files" tab at the top of the window.
5. Click "Personal Folders," then click "Settings." The location of your .PST file is indicated in the field to the right of "Filename."
Note: For scanpst instructions, see article http://solutions.csueastbay.edu/questions.php?questionid=439 section V
Last Updated 29th April 2013 03:47:42 pm
Submitted ByMrinal Pathak
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000