I receive a Security Warning when using MyCSUEB
Message: “Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?”
Internet Explorer 8.x
Enable “Mixed Content” in Internet Explorer
Note: Using Mozilla Firefox is also a supported workaround.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Security
3. Select the ‘Security’ tab
4. Select the “Internet” zone, as shown below, then click the ‘Custom Level’ button
5. In the ‘Miscellaneous’ section locate “Display mixed content” and change from Prompt to Enable
6. Repeat steps #4 and #5 for the “Local Intranet” zone.
7. Select OK twice, once for Security Settings and once for Internet Options
Mixed Content setting causes the pop up warning to be displayed.
Last Updated 29th August 2013 05:43:43 pm
Submitted ByMarie Kemper
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000