East Bay Solutions

NetID for Alumni



Problem or Question:

I am an alumnus from CSU Hayward and do not have my NetID or password. How can I get one?



Solution or Answer:

If you were never issued a NetID, you can request one by using the Request for Activation Code form: 


If you were given a NetID and password before, use the recover process:

1. Go to www.csueastbay.edu/netid

2. Click on the link to "Activate Your NetID" and follow the instructions from there.


Submitted by Tong Yan tong.yan@csueastbay.edu

Article Details

Last Updated
16th August 2013 04:38:10 pm

Would you like to...

Print this page Print this page

Email this page Email this page

Post a comment Post a comment

Subscribe me

Add to favorites Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions (0 votes)

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.
  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share