I forgot my NetID Password, how can I get it?
1. Visit http://www.csueastbay.edu/netid/
2. Click "Activate Your NetID"
3. Complete the required information
4. Once completed, an email will be sent to your selected personal email account
5. Use the link provided in the email
6. Click "Setup NetID"
Note: Returning students should use the same NetID and password they had before, but do not try to activate upon reentry.
Last Updated 16th August 2013 04:47:43 pm
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000