East Bay Solutions

NetID for Open University and Extension Students



Problem or Question:

I'm an Open University student, how do I get a NetID?


NetID: Identity Management Systems

Solution or Answer:

Open University and Extension Students will receive a NetID when they complete the enrollment process.

For more information, see

For enrollment assistance, please contact CSUEB Continuing Education (800-730-2784, ce@csueastbay.edu)

Submitted by Tong Yan tong.yan@csueastbay.edu

Article Details

Last Updated
03rd June 2015 02:19:58 pm

Submitted By
Tong Yan

Would you like to...

Print this page Print this page

Email this page Email this page

Post a comment Post a comment

Subscribe me

Add to favorites Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions (42 votes)

80% thumbs up 19% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.
  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share