When trying to install the MasteryNet Player is prompts for username and password and then states that it cannot install. Not an Administrator.
Install MasteryNet Player from attached file.
1) Close Internet Explorer
2) Download and install player attached to KB Article at the bottom
3) Open Internet Explorer
4) Go to the MasteryNet login page: https://adhayweb13.csueastbay.edu/wsapps/masterynet/
5) Type your NetID and Password to log in
6) Select Course
7) Prompt may still say player is not installed, click Install
8) When prompted [at bottom or top of page], click Allow for the plugin.
If you are still experiencing problems see article KB-926: http://solutions.csueastbay.edu/questions.php?questionid=926
Last Updated 15th May 2014 09:43:43 am
Print this page
Email this page
Post a comment
Add to favorites
Edit this Article
Export to PDF
Copyright 2008 California State University, East Bay. All Rights Reserved. • 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542 • phone 510-885-3000