View Articles by Category
Google Apps (293)
Gmail, Calendar, Documents, etc.
Internet-Based Applications, Internet-Browsers
|Microsoft Office (178)||MyCSUEB (24)||Student Information (21)|
|Malware and Virus Protection (15)||
Wireless and Mobile Devices (38)
Mobilel Phones, iPods, iPads
|Network or Local Drives (7)||PeopleSoft (36)|
Smart Classrooms and Computer Labs
Class Climate (5)
Student Course Evaluations
Adobe, Virus Protection, Office, etc.
XP, Windows 7
Computer Devices (30)
Printer, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Scanner, Disk, etc.
Virtual Solutions (30)
Bay Cloud, VCL, VDI
- Cannot log in to the Library Database with my NetID password
- Gmail Setup for iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
- Activate my NetID
- How to protect yourself from the OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability when using Internet based services.
- Viewing Multiple Calendars At Once
- Secondary Staff Email address Does Not Appear in MyCSUEB
- How to Update Personal E-mail for new NetID System
- Cannot Activate NetID or Reset Password
- Cannot access online course.
- My NetID doesn't work in classrooms.
- Cannot change NetID password
- NetID for Open University and Extension Students
- My NetID isn't working on my Macintosh computer
- Cannot log into Mac with NetID and password
- MegaStat Statistics Add-In for Excel
- Firefox is running super slow
- No longer able to open PDF's in Chrome
- PDF is blurry on new Apple Retina Display
- Opening Excel Workbooks in Separate Windows
- Setting up Gmail on an Android phone
- Change to Regular View from Full Screen Mode in Internet Explorer
- SharePoint root certificate not trusted
- Surface Pro will not power on
- Configure Mac Mail to work with campus Gmail
- Mac Mail stopped working for me
- How long is my Bay Cloud session good for?
- How to install Bay Cloud Client
- How to Save to a USB Drive in Bay Cloud
- Manually install external USB SuperDrive for Macbook Pro
- R25 client will not launch
- Mac OS X: How to add a Windows shared printer
- Cannot view documents in Singularity using Chrome
- Cannot print to networked HP OfficeJet Pro Printers
- Settings for Health Center Mobile Wireless